We wasted money on 2 of these 5 or 6 months ago.We got a family plan.

The phones are awful, service is weak or non-existant. Calls are dropped ALL the time, the calls that we can make are static and garbled. Trying to change screens on this thing is very hard and may or may not change. Constantly having to call the Limited-English Speaking Customer Service, we just got cheated out of more air time we paid for.

Got my husbands air time card re-newed and not mine, cos of money, then got both of us air time when we could afford it, so MY HUSBANDS REMAINING AIR TIME WAS CANCELLED AND WE WERE TOLD THAT WAS FINE TO DO, THEN THEY STOLE THE AIR TIME TRYING TO GET US TO PURCHASE ADDITIONAL CARDS.These are going back to Wal-Mart with these pieces of *** today.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. becky20152015 stated that there is a room for improvement of just awful from the beginning and wasting hours of time n money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of total wireless phone plan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $190. Total Wireless needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned total wireless phone plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Total Wireless.

Had an Experience with Total Wireless?

Comments