53 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.6

Update by user Sep 29, 2020

I tried to make a post on Total Wireless, but they refused to publish it. There has been nothing done on their end since I first posted on here.

Original review posted by user Sep 26, 2020

I ordered this phone on 09/04 from Total Wireless and it stated that it was in stock. The order went through and it said 1-3 business days to receive it.

I was billed 09/08. I did not receive my phone, so on 09/11, I called. The lady said that it would be there by Monday (09/14). My daughter called again on 09/17 and after nearly 30 minutes, the call was dropped.

I called again later that afternoon and was transferred 3 times and then told that someone would call me within 24 hours. NO ONE CALLED. No phone. No nothing.

My husband called 09/21 and they gave him the run-around, then finally said that the phone was not in stock and they had refunded my money. I needed the phone for my daughter and this really messed us over. It would have been easy to just tell us from the beginning so that we could purchase another phone. This...this was ridiculous.

No apology. No communication. Nothing.

I will not go into things that the manager said, but I will say that I did respond to Total Wireless with a complaint and I truly hope that they will train their customer service representatives and managers to be honest and treat their customers fairly. This would not have been an issue if it had been handled properly the first time I called.

User's recommendation: Purchase in-store - not online!

Product or Service Mentioned: Total Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I should have received the product ordered. When I didn't, I should have been told SOMETHING. I deserve an apology, but that will not fix things. You need to train your customer service personnel. .

Total Wireless Pros: Well priced phone plans.

Total Wireless Cons: Dishonest and worst customer service.

Comments