Verified Reviewer

1.2

Ordered a phone to start service with them. Order was cancelled because they don't check inventory until after orders are placed.

Strike 1. Contact them to find out about how to go forward. Try to reorder phone to find out that smartpay was no longer available for *only that phone* contact them and find out that smartpay was "under maintenance". Yet every other phone had smartpay available.

Strike 2. Phone I want goes back in stock, so I reorder at full price. Wait two days to find order is still processing. I receive an email of *another* cancellation.

I contact the representative team again and there is no record of either of my past orders because "orders that are cancelled get deleted". Somehow they decided the best option was to delete their records of orders BEFORE RETURNING MONEY TO THE PERSON'S ACCOUNT. The representatives that I talked to were polite, but altogether useless.

This company's website and customer service are so poor it is impossible to get anything done... even when you are TRYING to give them money.

User's recommendation: Don't waste your time trying to be their customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Total Wireless Phone Plan.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Total Wireless Cons: Extremely poor customer service, Useless website, Poor business management.

Comments

Hi Christopher E. This is Alex from Total Wireless.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We understand where you are coming from. Let us take a closer look into what's going on and ensure a resolution for you. To further assist you, please copy this link http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo and paste it to a new window for chat support.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Total Wireless Reviews