Resolved

Update by user Jun 12

Finally my phone is now working after 5 days without service. Just know that there is no need in trying to escalate anything because they throw you in a loop and keep making you talk to the same departments over and over who tell you wait 24 to 48 hours or 48-72 hours. They have no sense of urgency on their part and don't adhere to the timeframes they provide for resolutions.

Update by user Jun 08

Was just told that the Dept that handles the manual activation is closed on the weekends and although they have had my escalated request for 48 hours it hasn't been touched. That means ANOTHER 2 DAYS without phone service.

Original review posted by user Jun 08

Trying to Port my number to Total Wirelss since 6/1/2018. I've been without phone service from both my old provider and my new provider for TWO DAYS but I keep getting told it will be 24-48 hours. I am very unhappy about this. I have no home phone so rely on my cell phone for communication with my family, kids, my job and for emergency situations.

I really wanted to try your services but because of this bad experience, I'm already contemplating changing to another company. Your company has me in a catch 22 though because my former company has already released my number and you have not activated it yet so I'm left in limbo waiting an unknown amount of time before I will have services.

I understand it takes a while to port numbers and it was fine until I no service with either provider. I have just about reached my breaking point with no where to turn. All the representatives are telling me there is nothing they can do but just wait for the manual entry and expect me to be patient with no way to contact anyone. They tell me there is no way to expedite processes and that there is no way to escalate the issue beyond an email to the dept that handles it. I’ve tried chat, calling, twitter, Facebook...no luck, no help.Bullshit

I’m afraid that I’m going to lose my number that I’ve had for forever because of this.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Porting problems, Little or no help to solve problem, Customer service was a nightmare, Inability to explain why the issue occurred.

Comments

Having same problem, this is crazy, I hope they go out of business so that other people especially the elderly do not have to experience this