Coverage Area
Style and Design

We switched to Total Wireless and the coverage and pricing are just fine, but their customer service sucks! We signed up for automatic refill that is supposed to bill our CREDIT CARD and then reset our data to begin each new cycle.

For three months in a row now we have been billed, but have not gotten our data reset to the new purchased amount. When you contact them to get it fixed, all you get are CUSTOMER NO SERVICE representatives who can only say the understand your concern! Good price.

*** SERVICE! Please share this post so others might not make the same mistake we did!

Review about: Total Wireless Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I had the same problem and could not get any help from anyone. I filed a complain with the Better Business Bureau.

Problem solved within a week. However, I will keep a close watch to see if it remains corrected, or a temporary solution.

I am having the exact same issue, except in my case I made the mistake of buying add on data to have in my account as a buffer since it doesn't expire, but when my data didn't reset and i hit my limit it started using the add on data that I paid extra for!Whoever is reading this, If you can understand the previous sentences then I beg you to get a job as a total wireless support rep because you would be a genius in a sea of idiots. They literally told me they didn't understand my problem.

Exact same problem. Customer service both online and phone we're not helpful and said I must be doing something wrong. Going back to Verizon...

AlexTrac

Hi jeffrita74. This is AlexTrac from Total Wireless.

I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems. Please send us a private or direct message so I can help you get this resolved.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00AM to 11:45PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

to AlexTrac #1429473

I get the exact same thing.

to AlexTrac #1429604

Ok Alex Trac. You want to help?

Your representative Aeon gave me ticket number 1179213787. If you company isn’t just stealing my money without giving me a new data balance every month, then go ahead and fix this. I’m out of the country and can’t call in to talk to Customer No Service!

Fix it and I’ll come on and tell the world you did! Jeff

to Jeffrita74 #1429607

When I get back, my next move will be to contact the Wisconsin State Attorney Generals office regarding your company charginging for services not rendered. I have a pretty good record of everything so far.