Total Wireless - Review in Telecommunications category
Back around December 7, 2016, I had ordered two Samsung Stardust phones online for my fiance and I.But I did not activate my fiance's phone until December 17, 2016 and my phone thereafter.
Then on 12/22/16, I had went online to activate my Total Wireless phone. I wanted to port over my Boost Mobile number over to Total Wireless. Yet it wasn't activated at all. So I've contacted Total Wireless and was told the porting progress will take approximately 2 hours to about 2 business days and also was giving false information by each representative.
Unfortunately, my phone was still not activated. At this time, I've spoken to a supervisor and told me it will take approximately 2 hours. Yet again, my phone was still not activated. I had called into them again.
This time Total Wireless had transferred me numerous times to TracFone Wireless to try confirm my information was all correct. But each time that they transfer me, I was on hold for over an hour! So I was not able to speak to a TracFone Wireless representative at all to confirm my information was all correct for Total Wireless to port my number over from Boost Mobile. This time I emailed Total Wireless and forward my email to TracFone Wireless' corporate headquarters.
So on December 26, 2016, I had spoken to TracFone HQ, but I was on the phone for about an hour and was transfer me to numerous Representatives. This time a TracFone Wireless HQ representative had had told me my information was not correct where each Total Wireless' Representatives told me that it was all correct after asking them numerous times if it was all correct. So I had given the correct information to the representative and was told that the porting progress will take approximately 10 minutes. Yet, Boost Mobile was not releasing my phone number for another several hours.
Luckily my phone number is ported over from Boost Mobile. But now more problems are happening... The same day I had called into TracFone Wireless' HQ because I was having technical problems. Again, I was on the phone for about an hour because my number was not in the Total Wireless' system and was transferred to numerous Representatives.
Then on January, 7, 2017, I called into TracFone Wireless HQ. This time I went over my Gigabyte usage and Total Wireless had the audacity to shut off net services with them. I had to pay an additional $10 to get my services up and running again!
And each time you speak to someone from TracFone Wireless' company, you cannot understand them due to a language barrier.In closing, and because of all the aggravation, I am thinking of going back to Boost Mobile or another cell phone provider other then a TracFone Wireless' company.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Prices are resonable
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "We are on out 3rd Kenmore dehumidifier from Sears; none lasted 2 yrs. Two years ago I went through *** trying to find someone to complain to. ..."