Verified Reviewer

WARNING: Despicable, criminal outfit.

I had been a customer for their cellular service. Made the mistake of ordering a new iPhone SE (2020) from them which wouldn't work.

Apparently they had sent me a "used" phone. Had to have them transfer service back to my old phone. Many hours over several days I spent on phone with Total Wireless trying to get the phone to work - with no success. I requested a return address to mail it back and they said they didn't have one.

I was told to keep the phone or throw it away. I then told them I was going to file a dispute with my bank, and they said I should do that. The dispute went on for months because Total Wireless ignored it until the final day to respond. Their response was totally false, with claims that I never contacted them regarding the phone problem (claimed their customer service log had no record of me ever contacting them).

After many more phone calls I finally was able to obtain a return address, and mailed it back to them. I made another phone call to see if they received it. They acknowledged receipt, and told me they refunded the price I paid (false). Upon calling my bank I found out they only refunded part of the price I paid.

More calls to them resulting in being accused of not sending it back within 30 days (their 30 days warranty is for "used" phones, (a new phone has a one year warranty), breaking the phone (false), not including the accessories (false), and other false excuses for not refunding me what I paid for the "new" phone.

Another incident regarding being asked by Total Wireless for my credit card number on two separate occasions is the fact that my credit card was hacked both times on the same days that I gave it to them. As I said earlier, this is a criminal company.

User's recommendation: URGENT WARNING: DO NOT GET NEAR THIS COMPANY!

Preferred solution: Just a warning for people about risks in dealing with this company .

Total Wireless Cons: To many to list.

Comments

#1980896

Hi Hunner. This is Alex from Total Wireless.

It is with great concern that we received your feedback about the poor service you experience. Please accept our sincerest apology for the problems you went through in regards to your phone. We definitely understand how it can be frustrating to sign up for a service, and have it not work the way you think it should be. So hopefully we can get this sorted out for you.

We value your business, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.

For further assistance, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo, or text the word Help to short code 611611. For your convenience, our representatives are available Mondays to Sundays from 08:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Total Wireless Reviews