Total Wireless Phone Plan Review from Whiteoak, Missouri
Ran out of data shut my internet off. I purchased two other data plans that supposed to roll over and now I have because it's on my account and they said I did not have it and then was forced in to use service plan before my due date to use my internet that I have to use every day at work
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I currently had a paid up plan. However I can not text nor call from my phone (not even 911). It says "call failed". If I can't make nor receive..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "Drove up to the drive thru after work at 12:30am and this is what I find...are you kidding me? Then some ghetto dude in the parking lot says "heyyyyy girl"...."
- "I ordered $78.00 worth of flowers you can look at the pictures and see what my 80 year old Grandmother was suppose to get and what she really got. I..."
- "When we bought our Blue World Pool we were told that we would not need to put a lot of chemicals in order to have beautiful clear water. We just..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."