1.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

We live a little in the country and used Verizon for years with no problem. When we heard about Total Wireless using Verizon towers we moved to Total Wireless to save some money.

Neither of our phone could be used on Total Wireless ( of course) so we count two phone one a iPhone SE.

We don't get a lot of calls but after a few weeks we notice in our home we were dropping calls and people saying we sounded like we were in a well.

So we called Total Wireless to get them to unwind the deal since their service did not work for us in our location. We were told that 30 days had passed and they could not refund anything. I then we back to Verizon and tried to move my two number over which they could do but we could not move the iPhone SE as it was "LOCKED" to Total Wireless. I called Total Wireless and demanded they either unlock the iPhone SE or refund the purchase price of it.

The flatly refused. I would stay away from Total Wireless and Tracfone.

We were not advised up front that their phones would be locked to their system. Had I know that I would not have gone with them.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hi, obnoxiouswoollymonkey. This is Alex from Total Wireless.

I read your post and we're sincerely sorry for all the trouble and inconvenience you may have encountered on our service. We regret to know your decision. As a consumer, we understand your frustrations. That is not how we want you to experience.

For further assistance with your refund concern, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo so we can settle it.