2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Back around December 7, 2016, I had ordered two Samsung Stardust phones online for my fiance and I.But I did not activate my fiance's phone until December 17, 2016 and my phone thereafter.

Then on 12/22/16, I had went online to activate my Total Wireless phone. I wanted to port over my Boost Mobile number over to Total Wireless. Yet it wasn't activated at all. So I've contacted Total Wireless and was told the porting progress will take approximately 2 hours to about 2 business days and also was giving false information by each representative.

Unfortunately, my phone was still not activated. At this time, I've spoken to a supervisor and told me it will take approximately 2 hours. Yet again, my phone was still not activated. I had called into them again.

This time Total Wireless had transferred me numerous times to TracFone Wireless to try confirm my information was all correct. But each time that they transfer me, I was on hold for over an hour! So I was not able to speak to a TracFone Wireless representative at all to confirm my information was all correct for Total Wireless to port my number over from Boost Mobile. This time I emailed Total Wireless and forward my email to TracFone Wireless' corporate headquarters.

So on December 26, 2016, I had spoken to TracFone HQ, but I was on the phone for about an hour and was transfer me to numerous Representatives. This time a TracFone Wireless HQ representative had had told me my information was not correct where each Total Wireless' Representatives told me that it was all correct after asking them numerous times if it was all correct. So I had given the correct information to the representative and was told that the porting progress will take approximately 10 minutes. Yet, Boost Mobile was not releasing my phone number for another several hours.

Luckily my phone number is ported over from Boost Mobile. But now more problems are happening... The same day I had called into TracFone Wireless' HQ because I was having technical problems. Again, I was on the phone for about an hour because my number was not in the Total Wireless' system and was transferred to numerous Representatives.

Then on January, 7, 2017, I called into TracFone Wireless HQ. This time I went over my Gigabyte usage and Total Wireless had the audacity to shut off net services with them. I had to pay an additional $10 to get my services up and running again!

And each time you speak to someone from TracFone Wireless' company, you cannot understand them due to a language barrier.In closing, and because of all the aggravation, I am thinking of going back to Boost Mobile or another cell phone provider other then a TracFone Wireless' company.

Review about: Total Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

I liked: Prices are resonable, Prices.

Had an Experience with Total Wireless?

Comments

Greenfield, Indiana, United States #1271903

Same thing is happening to me right now...MAJOR language barrier, told one thing, then another.

Transferred multiple times, last count was 8 going on 9.

Their support center is a joke!!!Finally got service today, but then after a few hours, NO SERVICE showed up on my phone, AFTER I was promised 1 month of free service due to all of the issues I was having and threatening to contact the BBB!!!