3.2

I have had service with them for years, automatic refill for 4 lines

My card expired early this month, I forgot to update it.

Service was terminated on a Saturday morning, I paid on Sunday morning, service was never restored, had to wait until Monday to reactivate my main line, after 1 hour and 15 minutes on the phone.

I could not reactivate the rest of my lines because I needed more than the phone numbers, I needed the EMEI and SIM card number of every phone on the account because they couldn't find the info on their system.

I don't carry all the phones with me, they are used by relatives not living in the same household. It took on average 1 hour per phone to get the 2nd and 3rd line activated, 4th line is still pending after an hour on the phone and 1 call back from them I was told to wait another 24 hours to see if it will activate

User's recommendation: Cell service is good, you'll be happy until you run into a problem, from there it will be at least one hour on the phone to solve a problem.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Total Wireless Pros: Phone plans are great, Verizon coverage.

Total Wireless Cons: Cs help takes hours to accomplish something.

Comments

#1999545

Hi Evo. This is Alex from Total Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. To further address your concern, chat with us at http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo or call 1-86*-***-****.

Total Wireless Reviews