1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

EVERY MONTH I have the auto refill function and EVERY MONTH all of my phones get deactivated the day after total wireless takes the money out of my account. EVERY MONTH I call ahead to try and avoid this happening.

They ALWAYS tell me everything is fine even though my phone app says deactivated...

ironically it says deactivated for the last day I am using it, and then EVERY time it deactivates the next day... EVEN THOUGH I CALL AND they insist it will be fine.

Review about: Total Wireless Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I stopped using auto pay and just pay the extra $5 per month adding time before the current time expires. It works fine that way but I do not get the discount.

They only give 30 days, so the 31 day months change the due date.

Total wireless is good about sending text alerts when your account is coming due. Just make sure to select the option to "add to reserve" when renewing or they will start the new cycle before the other expires.

Still not resolved. I get a lot of empty promises from Customer Service.

I think their autopay system does not link to the rest of the system properly. There seem to be at least three systems involved. I get conflicting messages and statements online. One says my service expired 5 months ago...

Yet the same account still works. Another says it expired one month ago... And yet it's working. And another says I am payed ahead for one month.So this month I cancelled the autopay and refilled the service.

The online notice that keeps telling me I expired 5 months ago then changed to telling me it will expire in one month... And gives me the date... Of 4 months in the past... I'm not sure what calendar they're using, but in my world 4 months in the past is still the past.

I then received a message from another part of their system that I am payed up for one month in the future...

And gives me the correct date, but the other online date still gives the 4 month old date... I should know in the next day or so if the service gets shut off or not.

AlexTrac

Hi. This is Alex from Total Wireless.

I do apologize for the inconvenience that you’ve experienced. We are determined to help you get your problem resolved in regards with your Auto-Refill. Let us further check your account, so we can provide a concrete resolution. Please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo, or by calling 1-866-663-3633.

to AlexTrac #1448564

I have already spent 3 hours just today with your customer service online help. Nothing has been resolved.

Your politically correct responses do NOT solve the problem. FIX YOUR SYSTEM.