2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I finally get to talk to a supervisor and he said and repeats that the phone my dad had for almost 2 years was never activated and says sorry can not help you and hangs up on me. It feels so bad that they can not see that yesterday I ported them numbers off and see this phone has been working on their network and their computer only shows never activated.

I started calling them on Sunday night at about 6 pm and between talking to them getting the unlock numbers and everything was good.

After the 2nd to 6 phone call trying to get more help they kept pushing me off to another dept and about 8 at night I asked to speak to a supervisor and was on hold for 1.5 hours so I hung up.

so on Monday I called apple they showed it was locked by track phone so I called them. They told me I had to call total wireless back and that when the supervisor hung up on me.

Preferred solution: Unlock the phone I have so it can be used.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi TacitPlaice.This is Alex from Total Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

To unlock your phone, you may contact our Unlocking Department at 1-888-442-5102 or visit our website at http://www.tfwunlockpolicy.com/?lang=en. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.