98 views
Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

Update by user Feb 21, 2020

Your still scamming me ....Responding to only the reviews you pick over ....you responded to my last two comments but not my first one....I. reporting this also to the FCC

Original review posted by user Feb 18, 2020

179**** you fools skipped over my review where I uploaded screen shots of almost everything except one ...and I will load it on this review...

Preferred solution: Full refund,,,apology,,,,a brand new moto phone.

Total Wireless Pros: Prices.

Total Wireless Cons: Inability to solve my problem, Do not help at all, It was a total scam, Customers service.

Comments

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN TOGETHER IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST TOTAL WIRELESS PLEASE COMMENT ON MY REVIEW OR EMAIL ME AT babybomp@***.com THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE TOTAL WIRELESS DO RIGHT IS TO HIT THEM DEEP DEEP IN THE POCKETS... LETS GET EM!!!!!!!!

Hi Thomasina W. This is Alex from TotalWireless.

We understand how you feel. Please accept our deepest apology for the inconvenience we have caused you. We'd like to review your account so we can provide you the best resolution for this issue. Kindly contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also text the word HELP to 611611. Thank you

@AlexTrac

ALEX...YOUR FULL OF *** ...I KNOW YOU READ MY FIRST REVIEW BUT YOU CHOOSE NOT TO RESPOND TO IT BUT MANAGED TO GIVE THE SAME LINES ON LAST TWO REVIEWS....YOUR FULL OF *** JUST LIKE THE COMPANY YOU WORK FOR...I SO WISH THE WORKERS COULD BE SUED ALONG WITH THE COMPANY FOR DOING THEIR DIRTY WORK....YOUR PARENTS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOU...YOUR SPOUSE SHOULD BE WITH SOMEONE OF HONOR NOT A CROOK LIKE YOU AND I PRAY YOUR KIDS GROW UP TO BE BETTER THAN YOU ...YOUR A DISGRACE AND A LOW LIFE PIECE OF THIEVING ***

Total Wireless Reviews