1.9

I wanted to TRY Total Wireless so I bought their BRING YOUR OWN PHONE sim kit and $35 card (un/un/5gigs).

Confused, I called their number and luckily I knew what to submit, having called them before to ask HOW TO PORT etc..

1) Make sure your phone will work (verify the IMEI before buying anything).

Make two different calls to verify your phone...just to make *** sure.

2) Use fake info.

Fake email, fake name, fake address - It's PREPAID FOR ***'S SAKE!

3) After the lengthy call: submitting all the info, scratching the cards, yudda yudda... I wait. 2hrs to 2 business days hmm...

4 days later I called and said basically WTF.

Seems my account wasn't even in the processessing stages.

The rep just deleted my info and went to lunch.

Had to start again. Luckily, within an hour I was up and running (I told the rep I would call HIM directly on the hour, every hour, until it was running!)

4) If your phone dies and you have to use the other sim card in the packaging...youre screwed.

My phone used NANO. It died. I went out and bought another phone that uses MICRO sim. *There are 2 in the package with different sizes & number. Think you're all set?

NOPE! Two more days without a phone to use bec they have to send me a new sim.

I feel like I bought a new car and within days, got hit.

The "car" doesn't have that NEW FUN FEELING anymore.

Total Wireless is that car...my experiences are the T-bone side impact.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with lure me in price and idea it was mvno verizon and stated that there is a room for improvement of porting over process and delay in porting my number. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of total wireless cell phone activation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Total Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned total wireless cell phone activation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Total Wireless.

Comments