1.8

I was a satisfied total wireless customer for about a year up until I recently began receiving the "searching..." indicator and after multiple days and many hours on the help line they could not get me going again. At one point they indicated it was a problem with my local tower.

One of the last things they said to me was that they were going to check something and asked whether they could call me back in 30 minutes. When I received the call it was a recording saying they were closed. It started to feel very much like they knew they were not going to be able to restore my service and were directed to stall the customer in this situation.

The last time I attempted to call the help line, upon entering my phone number I was told that my number was invalid. I am also now unable to access my account through the app or online.

Using my fingerprint on my iphone stopped working on the app which had previously worked with no problem and my attempt to reset my password online resulted in the receipt of a reset email, which immediately says the link has expired. I'm at a dead end with them. Luckily I thought to remove my automatic refill from my account before they ended my ability to access my account. At one point in my long hours with them I inquired if I could get a credit for the many days I had no service and was told that I could but am unable to reestablish communication with them to do so.

I am attempting to switch to another service but just hoping my inability to access my account will not be an issue. I'm in the process of contacting my Attorney General and recommend this route for issues in which you believe you are owed money by any company.

User's recommendation: I would avoid the frustration and potential dead end communication by looking elsewhere.

Total Wireless Pros: Service was good while it was working with good coverage.

Total Wireless Cons: Abandoned when problem arose, Cut off from communication, Should have just admitted problem.

Comments