5.0
Coverage Area

I have a Moto G and was paying $45/mo. + tax with Verizon Prepaid for a few years.

I realized I was paying too much since I didn't ever use all the data. Then I learned that Total Wireless is really Verizon, just not with 4G. I don't need 4G (my 1st gen Moto G is 3G), so I made the switch. The BEST part is, I pay only $25/mo.

for unlimited talk/text, then I buy the $10 3GB data card which doesn't expire with active service. This data has lasted me FOUR MONTHS so far!! Amazing!! This is one of the ONLY reasons I will stick with Total Wireless.

It is fair and doesn't waste my money and make me pay for things I don't use/need! I didn't have any set-up problems when I ported my old number, and I use autopay so as not to miss any payments. The only caveat is that sometimes the service is slow to send a text (I tested it by texting myself--the delay varies, but not more than 5 or so minutes), but otherwise, calls are crystal clear (I live near a big city).

I haven't had to deal with customer service, so I can't comment on that. If you are a smart consumer and meet all of the criteria (check the site and make sure you use a compatible phone), I would highly recommend Total Wireless to save some money and use the extra cash for something else.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with great value for the money. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of total wireless mobile phone service. Total Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned total wireless mobile phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Total Wireless.

Comments