5.0
Coverage Area

I have a Moto G and was paying $45/mo. + tax with Verizon Prepaid for a few years.

I realized I was paying too much since I didn't ever use all the data. Then I learned that Total Wireless is really Verizon, just not with 4G. I don't need 4G (my 1st gen Moto G is 3G), so I made the switch. The BEST part is, I pay only $25/mo.

for unlimited talk/text, then I buy the $10 3GB data card which doesn't expire with active service. This data has lasted me FOUR MONTHS so far!! Amazing!! This is one of the ONLY reasons I will stick with Total Wireless.

It is fair and doesn't waste my money and make me pay for things I don't use/need! I didn't have any set-up problems when I ported my old number, and I use autopay so as not to miss any payments. The only caveat is that sometimes the service is slow to send a text (I tested it by texting myself--the delay varies, but not more than 5 or so minutes), but otherwise, calls are crystal clear (I live near a big city).

I haven't had to deal with customer service, so I can't comment on that. If you are a smart consumer and meet all of the criteria (check the site and make sure you use a compatible phone), I would highly recommend Total Wireless to save some money and use the extra cash for something else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Total Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Great value for the money.

Comments