2.0

So first off, I would like to start by addressing the situation.

1.current phone damaged so i decided to order new iPhone 7 plus from them.

2 I have been with them since 2016, up until now I loved service. I have decided to sever ties completely after loosing $246.93

Okay, I called the company the night after I ordered the phone to see why it still said processing yet my card was charged.

I was on the phone from 10 am until about 6 pm and still had no resolution. I was transferred so many times that I became frustrated. I had so many hopes, yet everyone continued to fake help me and use their "tools". I never thought I would be scammed like that.

It said they refunded my money, yet that is still a no show (surprising just like the events that lead up till this review). My coworkers got the phone, and I wish they wouldn't have used the language that they did, but they saw how the company kept putting me in circles. Never ever using the service after this and I still have a month of usage. I thought I would trust these people, and to think that they still have my personal information.

1/10 STARS!!!!

AND I DO HAVE BANK STATEMENTS AND A ORDER CONFIRMATION FROM THE TOTAL WIRELESS WEBSITE. stunned by the treatment

User's recommendation: absolutely do not be naïve like me and spend so much money on a phone.

Preferred solution: I need a full refund and a total apology for this hot mess of a business..

Total Wireless Pros: Price of service.

Total Wireless Cons: Incompentency, Massive mistake.

Comments

Hi Keonna M. This is Alex from Total Wireless.

We sincely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We understand where you are coming from. Let us take a closer look on what's going on so we can work with it and get this resolved. To assist you with it, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you

Hi Keonna M, this is Alex from Total Wireless. Our sincere apology for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Let us take a closer look into what's going on and get this resolved. To further assist you, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

We look forward to working with you. Thank you.

Total Wireless Reviews