4.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have read a lot of negative reviews. Lets just say i am glad i did not listen.

I had Verizon for quite a while. I recently had to move and was forced to take a considerable pay cut as compared to my previous job, so I needed a cheaper plan. Long story short, they screwed me and ran me around in circles refusing to let me change my plan. I live in a very rural area.

I NEED verizon service due to lacation and lack of signal. Or so i thought. Now enter verizon mvno Total Wireless into the story. Since my verizon phone was a prepaid no contract phone, i purchased a BYOP sim card kit and a 30 day plan.

Verizon had me locked. When I called them they refused to give me an unlock code. Its prepaid for God sake! So here im stuck with a phone that according to total wireless was now active on their service, but verizon had the phone locked and i could not do a thing with it.

Spoke with total wireless and in 2 minutes flat I was told that i could buy a phone from them and they would just transfer the phone number and service. Ordered phone, received a few days later, called total wireless, got a rep with no wait time, and i was activated in 3 minutes without a single problem. As of right now i couldn't be happier with the switch.

Verizon was such a pain. Total made the trasistion seamless and for much cheaper for basically the same quality service i had before.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi Valued Customer. This is Alex from Total Wireless.

I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.