Verified Reviewer

1.5

Update by user Apr 09, 2021

After another FRUSTRATING call with some non-English speaking person over a broken line, I have had enough. I am contacting my credit card company and disputing the charge.

I packed up all the SIMs and paperwork and sent them to Returns department (at MY expense) and I am DONE with this moronic enterprise. A roomful of monkeys would provide better service.

Terrible. Absolutely terrible.

Original review updated by user Apr 09, 2021

Ordered a 3 line plan (85/mo) and 3 SIMs.

Received SIMs, however, when I tried to ACTIVATE them - no luck.

Customer Service is absolutely TERRIBLE. Chat is only able to help with Sales problems from what I can tell (after about six chats...all ending in frustrating and "we'll call you back" (which tends not to happen).

Multiple calls to try to remedy activation issue and then try to get refund.

Promises of callbacks that don't happen, e-mails that don't arrive. Not a single person speaks English as their primary language, customer service uses terrible internet phones that drop calls and break up constantly.

It is my opinion that this company should be avoided at all costs.

Dealing with Verizon is expensive and frustrating, but their customer service is no where near as bad.

4/9/2021 9:29 a.m. ANOTHER Chat, another promise of a callback that will likely NOT happen.

I'm including the cost of my TIME in the "amount I'm out".

User's recommendation: SAVE YOURSELF THE FRUSTRATION AND AVOID TOTAL WIRELESS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Total Wireless Account.

Total Wireless Pros: Price.

Total Wireless Cons: Everything else.

Comments

#2001715

Hi Daniel. This is Alex from Total Wireless.

It is with great concern that we received your feedback about the poor service you experience. Please accept our sincerest apology for the problems you went through. So hopefully we can get this sorted out for you. We value your business, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.

For further assistance, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo, or text the word Help to short code 611611. For your convenience, our representatives are available Mondays to Sundays from 08:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Total Wireless Reviews