Verified Reviewer

1.8

I pd for 90 day service in April and still not active I had to buy another card as per agent and they said my 90 days would kick in this month now its June and my set for is up. When I call the agent was rude and laughted at me and said she sees that I paid for the 90 days.and wasnt added but was because of my sim.

I've used same sim and phone for almsot 2 years and added plans just fine until now. She said oh well and kept laughing at me and cut me off.

I told her I needed this phone fir my daughter and emergency covid 19 situations told her u just really need my service and she wanted to refund me but told her I no longer get use the checking account because had to close it because been outta work w virus and state if emergency and she laughed and stated not her problem. I called back and they were just as rude I cant afford to lose that $90 and need my phone.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Total Wireless Pros: Service coverages.

Total Wireless Cons: Cuts, Do not help you, Customer service telling me it was my fault, Extremely poor customer service.

Comments

Hi Peggy R. This is Alex from Total Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We understand where you are coming from and how frustrating this has been. Let us take a closer look on what's going on so we can work with it and get this resolved. To assist you with it, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

Total Wireless Reviews