2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have two Samsung Galaxy S5 phones that worked flawlessly on Verizon. In August we decided to move to Total Wireless to save some money.

The porting process was not great but it worked. The day that I got my phones ported to Total Wireless I commented to customer service that things were slow and they told me that it would get better. Here we are in September and I am only getting .07mbps for the most part, periodically during a speedtest it will burst to over 1mbps but that is not the usual. This is the same issue with both phones.

Was on a chat with customer service and after their in depth troubleshooting of rebooting the phone and testing a website I was told that my phone is the issue and needs to be factory reset. Keep in mind, two different phones with the same issue. So they are telling me that between August when it was working flawlessly and September and I have had two phones fail. Not likely.

Just to put my mind at ease I did do the factory reset and of course still have the same issue. I was hopeful that Total Wireless would be a great move for us due to the price and plans available. Turns out that Total Wireless is a Total Waste and I have been telling this to everyone that is willing to listen. Technical support is a JOKE.

The customer service on the phone is equally as bad as I cannot understand what they are saying to me. Just a matter of time before we move to another carrier.

Review about: Total Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: 4g speeds very slow.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service representatives knowledge.

Comments