55 views
1.3

My husband and I both had separate plans through total wireless. They were separate because their incompetent staff could not combine them due to his phone and lease free.

We purchased one plan that held two lines through total wireless. Total wireless had to deactivate his phone. we are now on one week with no service for his phone. They cannot add him to our family plan.

We are repeatedly told that we have to wait 24-48 hours for them to escalate &;;;;; address this matter. It has been a week. I am paying for a family plan with 30 GB of data for one phone. Unreal!!

I have called them daily for the last week. Every call, you have to start over only for them to escalate your call & then you start the request over with another TW staff only to be told youll have to wait 1-2 days.

They are incompetent & ridiculous. They repeatedly blame smart lease & Apple.

User's recommendation: Noooooooo!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Total Wireless Customer Care.

Total Wireless Pros: Cheap.

Total Wireless Cons: I am not valued as a customer, Horrible service.

Comments

#1902947

Hi. This is Alex from Total Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. Allow us to make it right for you. To do this, please copy this link http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo and paste it to a new window for chat support. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

Total Wireless Reviews