78 views

I ordered 2 iphones from total wireless. The phones were iPhone se, I already had iPhone 6.

They failed to tell me the se was older than the ones I already had. I had to order a plan with each phone. I tried to purchase each phone separately I. was not allowed.

They had a plan for $25 I tried to purchase for each phone. was not allowed, I was not allowed to buy a $50, $60 with each phone either, I was forced to buy a $85 plan for each phone which was a plan for three lines even though I only had two phones. I talked to an "electronics guy" and was told that I could never get the plans activated any way since I only had 2 phones.I was charged $338 for a bunch of reconditioned crap and phone plans that I could not even use and they did not even send a return label. I had to pay out of pocket to send the junk back to them.

that was an extra $13. They said they would reimburse my card but I will see about that.

I like Total Wireless as far as the service goes but the mail order service is a total rip-off. Will go through Walmart from now on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Total Wireless Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Total Wireless Cons: Extremely poor customer service.

Comments

I'm try to get a class ACTION LAWSUIT against them ...please join me Babybomp@***.com

I totally agree they have become a bunch of lying crooks

Total Wireless Reviews