We bought a Family Plan for my husband and myself on Oct 21, 2017 through Walmart and had them activate the NEW plan and transfer our existing single-line Total Wireless plan from our two phones to that plan.Well the operator screw up and didn't transfer one line to the Family plan.

They also didn't cancel our auto-refill (which they were told to do) so the next month we were both charged $36.42 for a services we thought were terminated. In total we were charged by Total Wireless $136.84 US and they refused to refund us both $36.42 or admit to their screw-up. Everything was done through the Walmart dealership and NOT online so this mistake was NOT our fault.

This is indeed a HUGE disappointment not to mention everyone we spoke to had been overseas and NOT very helpful.Think twice before you purchase a plan from this company and have them to transfer existing contracts.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I purchased my phone through Wal-Mart sma rtpay and my total wireless plan is included a d it's automatic with draw from my account every month. They took my money but my service hasn't worked since it's renewal it's been 4 days and still my phone does not work.

I'm super p*$$** and looking to hire an attorney.