We bought a Family Plan for my husband and myself on Oct 21, 2017 through Walmart and had them activate the NEW plan and transfer our existing single-line Total Wireless plan from our two phones to that plan. Well the operator screw up and didn't transfer one line to the Family plan.

They also didn't cancel our auto-refill (which they were told to do) so the next month we were both charged $36.42 for a services we thought were terminated. In total we were charged by Total Wireless $136.84 US and they refused to refund us both $36.42 or admit to their screw-up. Everything was done through the Walmart dealership and NOT online so this mistake was NOT our fault.

This is indeed a HUGE disappointment not to mention everyone we spoke to had been overseas and NOT very helpful. Think twice before you purchase a plan from this company and have them to transfer existing contracts.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I purchased my phone through Wal-Mart sma rtpay and my total wireless plan is included a d it's automatic with draw from my account every month. They took my money but my service hasn't worked since it's renewal it's been 4 days and still my phone does not work.

I'm super p*$$** and looking to hire an attorney.