I purchased a phone for Total Worthless and activated the phone. They activated the phone with a long distance phone number.

I had to waste time calling them and getting that corrected. Two days later, the phone does not work. I contact them again and they claim that I transferred my service to a new phone. I never contacted them again.

They told me I would need to purchase a new card and reactivate with a new phone number again. DUH, why would I transfer service on a phone I had just purchased. They do not care and just kept saying that I requested the change. I never authorized or requested a change of any kind.

I never even contacted them on the day they claim this occurred. They claimed that I must have given my info to someone else to do it then. Again, I did not do something like that and that makes absolutely no sense. DO NOT get their phones or service!

You will waste so much time and money with them. I was really hoping to save money with this but you obviously get what you pay for.

Review about: Total Wireless Phone Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Charged me for service they did not provide, Extremely poor customer service, Just awful from the beginning.

Comments

Griffin, Georgia, United States #1319911

Have been a Total Wireless customer for two years. Former Verizon and AT&T user. Total is far better and cheaper

Sebring, Florida, United States #1289777

I wish I had read these reviews before I got involved with them.Now I'm out about $300 too. I did file a complaint with the BBB but total wireless just repeated the same b.s.that every "supervisor" parrots from the manual. Everyone needs to do it because they somehow have an A+ rating and that is so wrong!