1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I'm 3+ months into a refund issue with TW.The phone was defective.

We returned it as instructed IN AUGUST and bought a different one. Now we're halfway through November and no resolution. The process has been ridiculous - multiple calls to multiple people/departments, emails and postal mail. Hours wasted.

Different "customer service" reps tell different stories, ask for different information, make different promises. No resolution. They lose information, get information wrong, don't call back. These people are a potent mixture of incompetent and dishonest.

It's apparent to me that their only concern is getting me off the phone as quickly as possible without actually addressing my concern in the hopes that I'll give up and go away. My advice - if you absolutely MUST do business with them, DOCUMENT EVERYTHING.

Their cell service is actually okay.Their customer service is the absolute worst of ANY company I've ever dealt with, either in my personal or professional life.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with price and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and totally incompetent people. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cell phone and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Total Wireless needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Total Wireless.

Had an Experience with Total Wireless?

Comments