TOTAL WIRELESS, SHOULD READ, TOTAL PIECE OF ***!!Purchased this item with no up front information that if you go over the 4GB data (Even though it says 5GB), you do not just drop down to 2GB of data as does Straight TalK, but you lose ALL internet service.

Customer service SUCKS (even worse than their phones and service does)! When I asked to talk with manager, I was told, NO. You cannot talk to manager because my issue did not need a manager. The glass broke the first day as I was putting on the cover.

When I asked to buy a replacement (since their warranty is worthless), I was told they had no replacement parts and I would need to purchase another phone.DO NOT PURCHASE!!!

Review about: Total Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: It is not just one issue. I am unhappy because of product quality, no replacement parts, warranty is non existent and customer service is a waste of time and a complete joke..

I didn't like: Rude and disrespectful service reps, Worst support ever, Mislead by product packaging, Service plans are not what they lead you to believe, Crappy quality.

Had an Experience with Total Wireless?

Comments