Verified Reviewer

2.5

Total Wireless is attempting to steal about $380 from me. About $60 for a 2 line phone plan which they could not hook up on the second phone, and $320 for a phone they refuse to unlock on the first line.

I paid for my phone in full, and do not remember agreeing to keep the phone locked for 12 months. It must have been buried in the fine print. That's an unfair and deceptive business practice. No reason to punish the consumer.

After numerous calls, incompetent tech support staff could not help establish a connection with the phone on the second line.

And then they refuse to refund my money after they could not help me! To paraphrase the last tech support person I spoke to, he said the last thing they can try was to transfer my call to the "Billing Department" to see if there is something wrong with my bill.

He was at a dead end, and sent me to the billing department. The man in billing hung up on me after I asked to see a manager.

User's recommendation: Stay away from Total Wireless, you might lose money and/or lots of time.

Total Wireless Pros: Cheaper than most carriers, Somewhat reliable, Good for basic phone service, Some people are friendly.

Total Wireless Cons: Deceptive and unfair business practices, Refill reminder disabled by their system by accident, Managers hide behind frontline staff, Some staff are incompetent.

Comments

Hi Jason. This is Alex from Total Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for all the trouble that you encountered with our service and when dealing with Customer Care. This is definitely not the experience we want you to have. We may have missed stating it vividly on our products' fine print, our Unlocking Policy is published on our website. You may also check on it through this link https://www.tfwunlockpolicy.com.

For your refund request, let us validate it and straighten things out. Just call us at 1-80*-***-****. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

We look forward to speaking and working with you towards earning back your trust. Have a nice day.

Total Wireless Reviews