Verified Reviewer

2.6

Sometime during March 2020 we noticed our data on our phones became so slow we couldnt use it Figured must be because of Covid lockdown and everyone using it Found out because of totalwireless using Verizon equipment our speeds went to 2g. It is now June and still cant use the internet.

Call customer service and asked is it going to be restored to 4g speed Omg they dont have a clue all they could offer is a one month refund and to disconnect my service.

Or to troubleshoot my phone and I spoke to the supervisor same story. Today we are going back to AT&;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;amp;T it might cost more but at least we can use the internet

User's recommendation: You get what you pay for.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Total Wireless Pros: Cheap verizon.

Total Wireless Cons: Poor service.

Comments

Hi Ernest M. This is Alex from Total Wireless.

Our sincere apology for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. We understand where you are coming from. Allow us to make it right for you. Let us take a closer look into what's going on and provide the best possible resolution for you.

To do this, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

@AlexTrac

After almost two hours online and on the phone the tech help decided my iPhone should be reset to factory settings even though I back up my phone weekly I didn't want to risk losing data today ,I wanted her to call my iPhone so we could get the Android I purchased from TW to work on LTE .. She wasn't willing to do that .

So today I am going to purchase a phone and plan from Verizon and if that works which I am sure it will I will be giving my money to them.. We all want to save money on our wireless but if it doesn't work whats the point.

When we purchased TW we told everyone what a great deal and service , well thats not the case today. I still feel as if there is something we are not being told

Total Wireless Reviews