Verified Reviewer

2.6

Original review updated by user Jun 04, 2021

Been a Straight talk (5 years) and Total Wireless (6 years) customer that has enjoyed using their service. Being tech-savvy helps to resolve any issues with your phone better than being dependent on their customer service.

You are paying for phone and text service at a great price. You don't have walk in Total Wireless service stores that fix everything for free. Total Wireless is great at reminding to refill your service before it ends. Don't assume like I did that after your phone is out of time that you keep your number longer than 3 days They took my number I had for 11 years and gave it to someone else 3 days later and deactivated my phone and account.

No notice at all. I am shocked a major company this big couldn't send a message to the phone and say your account and number will be deactivated for good in 1 day. I guess 11 years of loyalty means nothing. Thank you Total Wireless for creating a new non-profit job for me and all my clients to change all my business cards, websites, email and contact 484 people that I no longer have the same number.

That should keep me busy for the rest of 2021.

Updated 6-4-2021 Have spoken to Total Wireless and they say that they can reassign a number the day after your phone is out of time. I will not be getting my number back since it has been reassigned.

User's recommendation: Refill your account the morning after it is shut off or you might lose your number.

Product or Service Mentioned: Total Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: My number back immediately.

Total Wireless Pros: Phone service and price is great.

Total Wireless Cons: Horrible customer service.

Comments