2.4

I have been a customer of theirs for several years.

I have good service everywhere I go and I travel extensively.

I used their phone compatibility checker to switch phones. I could not receive texts, but I could call and send text.

After 4 hours with their garbage chat service and being switched between customer service reps they told me my phone was no good and I needed to buy one from Verizon. When I told them I use their compatibility checker they said sorry can't help you.

User's recommendation: Good service, worst customer service ever. If you need to factor authentication I would not use them.

Location: Watertown, Connecticut

Comments

#1980906

Hi. This is Alex from Total Wireless.

We are sorry to hear about your most recent experience. This is never what we like to hear nor what we want our customers to feel when speaking with our customer service team. Please allow us to assist you and provide you with the best possible resolution. You may chat with us at http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo or call 1-86*-***-****.

Total Wireless Reviews