Verified Reviewer

2.9

Initially total wireless double charged me I called customer service and billing and they said it would be handled at the end of the 30 days of my first month. I called back at the end of 30 days of my first month and they said that I had purchased two separate accounts and they could do nothing about it.

I need to call back on the and data service deactivate both lines and call back and they would reactivate both lines on one account so then I would get billed correctly. Still can't do anything about them overcharging me $60, so if you're going to add more than one line buy one line activate and then add more lines so they will not bill you for each additional line.

Total wireless customer service should have handled this initially instead of putting me off, I have spoke with total wireless customer service at least six times for other issues as well and very difficult to get issues fixed. Also my Samsung 50 could not activate on total wireless had to go buy a different phone ugh.

User's recommendation: Add your initial line first then go back after activation to add additional lights otherwise they will overcharge.

Product or Service Mentioned: Total Wireless Cell Phone Activation.

Preferred solution: Credit my account for the overcharge.

Total Wireless Pros: Good prices, Good price good.

Total Wireless Cons: Incompetent tech support, Loss of money.

Comments

#1999556

Hi Melba. This is April from Total Wireless.

We are sorry to hear you experience. Allow us to make things right. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo or call 1-86*-***-****.

Total Wireless Reviews