Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

3.9

I called to activate a new phone line. After being on the phone over an hour my phone was still not working so they made me order a new Sims card 3 days later and another hour or being on the phone it's finally working but I was billed twice for the same dam phone...I have the proof right in my bank statements.

I'm not sure these people are very smart at all there's a lot more to my story the first day on the phone they had taken my phone number off my phone and switched it to the other phone I was trying to activate then after calling them and being on the phone for over an hour and talking to several different people I got that problem fixed.... Not sure why I had to buy another Sims since it worked fine when they put my phone number on it.....

User's recommendation: Don't really have any I love the phone plan just not the reps u have to deal with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Total Wireless Cell Phone Activation.

Total Wireless Pros: Phone plans are great, Potential to save lots on cell bill.

Total Wireless Cons: Costumer service, Totally incompetent people.

Comments

Hi Rose B. This is Alex from Total Wireless.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Let us check on it for us to work with it and get this resolved. To further assist you, please copy this link http://bit.ly/2lFFpmo and paste it to a new window for chat support. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

Total Wireless Reviews