I currently had a paid up plan.However I can not text nor call from my phone (not even 911).
It says "call failed". If I can't make nor receive call or text then I should be able to be refunded. I havent been able to get text since I ran out of data. EVERY single month that I run out of data, I lose the ability send and receive text reliably.
People tell me they call all the time but I don't have a missed call from them. I live in a big city with plenty of verizon towers and a verizon phone. I called to see what was wrong with my phone and the first rep told me to dail *22890. When I did it said "call failed" so she told me that it's because I'm calling from a different zip code than my service contract.
I called from 37129; I live 37128. The day that I activated the plan/phone, I did it from 37129 because I was at work the same way that I am today. When I was transferred to a supervisor (Tadia was what she said when she answered), she was even more rude than the people before and did not help me at all then put me on hold or mute and never returned to the phone. She initiately picked up, she immediately put me on hold and while on hold 25 text messages came into my phone at the same time so she said "that it must be fixed now if I got messages and she can only address issues that are current".
When she came back, I sent myself a text that said "test" and I still havent received it 30 minutes later. When I asked her to spell her name for me, she said her name was "Tara" and she refused to spell it. Then she disappeared. Hold?
Disconnected? Regardless she refused to help me any further at that point. I've restarted my phone 3x. All called still say failed and no one will help me resolve it!
EVERY MONTH or at least every other month, I call with similiar problems and EVERY TIME I get disconnected, hung up on or put on hold for an hour at a time. This is work avoidment and fraud of their employees to have someone on hold for an hour and not taking other calls! In the past when I've been without service, they refuse to give me credit or a refund for the days that I don't have it. At the very minimum, Tara should be written up for her poor customer service.
If I were her boss, I'd fire her and anyone else that makes Total Wireless customer care poor. I wasn't screaming at anyone. I'm sure the call is recorded and should be listened to immediately. One of my best friend's is a tech support supervisor for Verizon.
I've had to de-esclate customers for a call center. Heck, I worked for 911 for 10 years before that. You don't hang up on people evenif you don't like them. The customer service is going to be the dowfall to this company.
With the right attitude, you can make bad coverage more acceptable.I havent been receiving text since the 13th and now I can't make calls.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Total Wireless Plan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "I ordered a sweater on black Friday and received something that kind of resembled it on January 2. What appeared to be a woven knit sweater online arrived to me..."
- "I actually work at portrait innovations in tn and I agree. They are a horrible corporate run money sucking company that doesn't care about you or your family or their..."
- "I had got all the way down to the bottom of the bag. I reached in and put the last few chips into my mouth. When I bit down,..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."